The zirconia for restorations without veneering
Prettau® Zirconia is the material of choice for frequently occurring problems like reduced available space, bruxism or ceramic chipping. It offers a functional and at the same time aesthetical solution.
This highly biocompatible and non-porous material distinguishes itself through its extremely high translucency and perfectly natural appearance. Due to these characteristics and if used in conjunction with a special colouring technique, the use of veneer ceramics can be entirely eliminated. In this way, aesthetically pleasing full-zirconia restorations, i.e. the Prettau® Bridge can be realized.
- Higher translucency due to optimized microstructure of the zirconia
- No ceramic chipping
- No abrasion to the antagonist tooth
- 200% higher bending strength, thanks to the elimination of the veneer ceramics
- Especially suited in case of implants, reduced available space or restorations with gingival reconstruction
- CAM-dry processing
- Sintering (1600 °C)
- Glaze with the Glaze 3D Glaze Base, Glaze Plus or NEW: Glaze Fluo for natural fluorescence
- High gloss polishing
- Insertion: Cementation or screwing